Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Good Charlotte

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally, I think they rock. Does anyone else like them? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never heard of them... what kind of music is it?

    Hugs -- Chai

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    I've never heard of them... what kind of music is it?

    Hugs -- Chai
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    They sing rock music. The lead singer is in my sig. Their song right now is "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous". They're popular here it the US, but I don't know about anywhere else.

    Alisha

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 06, 2002 07:50 AM: Message edited by: lose yourself in thought ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have they ever been compared to another group or is their sound unique?

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lose yourself in thought:


    They sing rock music. The lead singer is in my sig. Their song right now is "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous". They're popular here it the US, but I don't know about anywhere else.

    Alisha

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 06, 2002 07:50 AM: Message edited by: lose yourself in thought ]</font>
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    Have they ever been compared to another group or is their sound unique?

    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    They sound like Green Day and New Found Glory, but a tad bit slower. That's all I really know how to compare them to. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to like Green Day. [img]smile.gif[/img] It was a phase. I might just have to check them out...

    Are they rock or more punk? I should just go listen to them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
    I used to like Green Day. [img]smile.gif[/img] It was a phase. I might just have to check them out...

    Are they rock or more punk? I should just go listen to them. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    They're not fast enough to be punk so they are more rock. If you get the show on MTV called All Thnigs Rock then the two hosts are Benji and Joel from the band.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter Brittany LURVES them!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] She's actually going to see them this weekend....they're from the Maryland/DC area....she saw them over the summer too....she's very excited.....I actually like them a bit myself too....but, I used to be a head banger in my younger days! LOL

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
    My daughter Brittany LURVES them!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] She's actually going to see them this weekend....they're from the Maryland/DC area....she saw them over the summer too....she's very excited.....I actually like them a bit myself too....but, I used to be a head banger in my younger days! LOL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That's cool, one of my friends are going to go see them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not really a big fan but I do like how they wear suits with the make-up and hair in the video. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •